The Design Process

There are three steps in our design process. The first step is to pick out which fabric combination you desire. You are welcome to combine any fabric you find on this site or any of my other listings. Please include if you would like ribbon detail down the center of the seat. Second is for those of you who would like to cover an infant seat. Please let me know if you would like a snug fit or if you would like me to use my universal pattern so that your cover will fit your toddler seat in the future. Third, email me the design name (the fabric combination you desire), please also indicate if you would like an infant or toddler seat cover, whether you would like a snug fit or universal fit, your canopy measurements for any infant seats, and any other ideas for your unique cover design. Thank you for shopping!

-Becky Sue

My_Mommy_n_Me@hotmail.com

Check out our New Fabrics!

Cocoa Bloom

Darling Damask Cocoa Green
Darling Damask Black & White

Darling Damask Pink & White




Darling Dot Brown & White

Cocoa Pink Polka


Darling Dot Cocoa Blue



Darling Dot Aqua Blue


Taylor Floral Tile


Darling Damask Brown & White

Modern Lime

1 comment:

Krista said...

Thank you so much for the cover. It is beautiful and I LOVE IT!!! It is a million times better than the previous one I bought from another seller. I will definetly be referring my other mom friends to you if they need a cover.

Ebay Store